We can’t easily deny the fact that, static caravans have come a long way over the decades. Years ago, to mere mentioned about the static caravans, most people had imagined it to be a confined space with very fewer basic amenities. But, now with the advancement in the technology, it really needs not have to be like that. In the current scenario, the static caravan is preferred by a huge number of people. Many people come forward to purchase their own holiday home because of the benefits offered by it. Whether, you are looking to hire a static caravan or planning to purchase a new static caravan for your trip, definitely, there will be something which caters your need and budget.
If you are planning to spend your winter travel in a static caravan, then you need to make sure that it is clean and warm enough from the outer chill environment Condensation and dampness can easily cause potential damage to the static caravan for sale in Skegness.
Steps to prevent fire during winter in a static caravan
- Keep the entire air vent clear and ensure that no gas can easily build up within the static caravan. Unfortunately, if you suspect smell of gas leak, open all the doors and windows and let the fresh air enter into the static caravan.
- Before moving on to the bed, make sure that you have switched off all the electrical appliances and gas appliances and also ensure that none of the appliances is left standby.
- Ensure that you are aware of working with fire safety procedures and know where actually the assembly points are located and also how to raise the alarm.
- If you have the habit of smoking within the caravan, make sure you are having an appropriate ashtray to extinguish it. To avoid this issue and reduce the risk of fire, it’s better to smoke outside the caravan to be on safer side.
- Installing a smoke alarm is essential and mandatory as well. This will alert you as soon as if any smoke is detected within the home. This is an indication for you to take the precautionary measure and evaluate the caravan. Make sure that the static caravan for sale in Skegness is working properly and check for its batteries on a regular basis. Keep a spare of a smoke alarm battery for emergency purpose.
- Fairy lights in the static caravan can add sparkle to your caravan, but before using, they make sure that they don’t end up in fire risk and unplug all the light before going to bed or before leaving the place.
As we approach towards colder months, the use of electrical heaters can put us into more risk than using fire in static caravans for sale in Skegness, but with simple steps, fire spreading can be easily prevented and you can enjoy your stay in a holiday static caravan.
When aforementioned steps are regularly followed, then there is no need to worry fire risk. Have a happy stay at static caravan!